You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Something left in your mind in 2012

The year 2012 is coming to an end. All of you might have had some incidences or happenings during the year. Why not we share those through this column ?
    If I look back, I think mostly this year I did not have any great things. Nothing special to remember at all, everything was quote normal. Every year in our office we had a system of giving out increment and incentives, this year we did not get that. Then the most sad thing is that we were planning to have a kid through out this year and until now luck did not favor us. Other than all these things, everything was fine and normal. Hope at least in 2013 things will favor us. Also I strongly wish if in this coming year the crimes in our state would have reduced. Kerala would have been a much better place to live especially for ladies and kids.

I am sure, Ms. Dilna you will be blessed with a kid in the coming year !

Incentives are depending on the profits made during the year, I hope. Perhaps your firm could not show a positive growth during 2012 ? Hope things will be better during 2013.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

According to me the 2012 was a great year. One of the greatest achievement is that this year I join to the spider kerala. This is such a wonderful site which will give me an opportunity to gain some knowledge. In this year lot of mysteries happened in my life. some time this year will lead me in the world of happiness and prosperity. Through this year I study more about the life. To day i am very happy to welcome the new year. In the next year I will definitely workhard for gaining knowledge. I hope the next year will give all you a great happiness. Enjoy the life and a very special Happy new year to all the members in spider kerala.

regards
    sirash khan

• Sign In to post your comments