You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Back on Spider Kerala

Hai Members, I am back on our site SpiderKerala. Due to some busy time I am not able to post in spiderKerala and other sister site. Now I am back with full of enthusiasm to participate actively in our site spiderkerala.net. I have gotten a good amount of income from this site in the past. Hope this will continues in future too. Let's hope for the best. Now I want share a happy news with you from my side, that is my Google adsense account is approved by Google team. Now, it started earning. I hope my future posts will bring more dollars to my account. I am thanking for all the supports from Webmaster Biju sir and Tony sir.
    Welcome back and hope to see more contributions from your side.

I is a good decision on your part to continue contributing to this site. People like you are very few here at present, hence your absence was felt during the immediate past.
    I myself was a little busy with another work. I was asked by the State Institute of Languages, Kerala to do a translation work. 'The man who knew infinity'- a biography of the great mathematician Sreenivasa Ramanujan was the book. Only a part was done by me still it took about three months. Now I have finished it and handed over the materials to the concerned.
    Now I hope to attend to this site more often.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• Sign In to post your comments