You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

Earning $200 plus every month from articles in SpiderKerala, how to make it possible?

Dear Members,
    I am extremely happy to share my 2.5 years of unbroken bond with SpiderKerala which gave me a platform to learn about professional content writing job. Getting associated with SpiderKerala, one among the 70 plus websites under SpiderWorks Technologies was really a path breaking thing while I have personally benefitted a lot earning knowledge and a consistent earning. During the past I have seen thousands joining the website and later withdrawing due to lack of interest or some other reason. With a passion to work online, I continue to stay here which gave me fortune. Let me ask a question. Are you satisfied working with SPiderKerala? Are you getting the real benefit from google adsense?

If you are a consistent contributor with good English and ready to spend 1-3 hours a day for posting articles in SPiderKerala, earning dollars will not be a huge task. If you could write 2-3 articles a day, no doubt you will be able to make sufficient earning from google adsense.

17th google adsense – Thanks to Google and SpiderKerala

Getting a google cheque every month could be made possible if one keep consistency in working with SPiderKerala. It took one year for me get the first cheque due to my lack of knowledge about content writing. But after spending time to know more, I haven't missed a cheque from google which is being delivered at my doorstep by Bluedart which now reach 17 in total.

How to get benefit of working with SpiderKerala

Even though I am working with few other websites under the network, I keep my soul to give time for SpiderKerala as it gives a comfortable earning every month. For me, earning $200 from the posts in SPiderKerala is possible every month. Knowing the potential of SpiderKerala I have dreamt of having 1000 hands which could help to move forward. Real time traffic topics are not limited but need dedicated members with better English and brilliance to develop it.

How to select topics and develop it – My personal experience

Before posting articles in SpiderKerala, I personally do a lot of research to find unique topics, the number of competitors for the articles etc. I personally have made a good contact with those working with malayalam movie industry. If I am planning to write about an upcoming movie or about an artist, I do chat with them and ask details which could be added in it. So each article, do feel unique which other sites cannot do.

If you feel that you can stick on to SPiderKerala, we can provide the topics which can bring home google adsense every month. The topics will not be made public but will be given through e-mail for those whom we feel could keep a genuine contribution in SpiderKerala.
    I like to submit articles in this website but I dont know about the contents which drive more traffic and also in this website I need to write articles related to kerala, so I have doubt about alot of contents which may listed under saturated topics. If I get fresh topics then I will be more happy to spend my time here.

Biju sir, Its really great news for me, I am ready to work for spider Kerala development. But, As I am in tamilnadu, I dont know much about Kerala. So, If you are ready to give me hot topics means I can work for spk with more time. My adsense also good with spider kerala, but I am expecting atleast 100 dollar from this site. So, I am in need of your help.

Regards,
    Santhosh Kumar.A

I am here to ask one question about a topic which I had been selected for submitting an article. I like to submit an article which help the readers to know about different TV programmes which are more helpful for Keralites. For example "Mathi, Azhimathi" programme of Manorama news. Please give a reply.

Dear Biju Sir,

Congrats on your achievement. Each and every member at SPK would like to have a monthly earning of $200 from this site. I am ready to contribute to this site as I feel more comfortable here. You may please go through my previous articles and if you feel I can contribute to this site, then please provide me topics which can generate google adsense revenue.

Dear Biju,
    This is an interesting post and informative also. I was wondering how adsense is getting attracted towards our article, now from your post I get some idea. I have certain limitations in spending this much of time every day for this, however, I hope I can add a little more time. Thanks for the advise.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

OK. Now i get it. It doesn't matter how many articles you write. Its about the uniqueness in the topic and the content which makes you to get Google Adsense in your hands. I will try to get unique posts for Spider Kerala.

Hai Biju sir,
    Happy to hear that you are earning a big amount through SPK. Kindly send me some topics so that I can contribute to SPK. Waiting for your e-mail.

Aswin

Dear member, I am new here looking where to contribute and earn ad sense revenue. Please can you suggest good topics with high paying CPC.
    Adesola Adeyeye

Sir, I would like to know how to find the hot topics by myself since Im working on other spider sites too. Please teach me fishing instead of giving me the free fishes which will save your and my time.

Dear Biju Sir,
    I am new in this field. Kindly send me some helpful suggestions and topics. I am waiting for your reply email.

Ajitha kumari

dear sir. may i write sms about frinendshipday or other topic.plzzzzzz reply.

Im a new member. please share more tips and thanks for this.

This is a good Information, Thanks for providing these information.

Hi

Sir I have submit PM in your Inbox, Kindly give me topics in that place. i will be very thankful to you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.