You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

SpiderKerala invites premium content writers

Dear Members,
    We are appreciating for being a part of the SpiderKerala family and spending time to post articles here. SpiderKerala is reaching more heights bring a prime website giving out information about Kerala. To expand our reach to more readers we are happy to intake few content writers who can contribute articles depending upon the need of the website. We are expecting those members with good command over English and could develop content which can attract more visitors.

Our premium writers should be able to:

• Develop content according to the given topics
    • Post 2-3 articles each day
    • Have good command over language
    • Have good SEO skill and good knowledge about social media sites
    • Healthy relationship with the Webmaster

Our Offering:

• Double cash credit for each approved article
    • Special bonus cash at the end of month( Rs 500 -1000)
    • Other special awards ( Best article, SEO expert of the month, MoD, MoW, MoM etc)
    • Guidance to become a professional content writer
    • Revenue share( in near feature – only for premium writers)

As we are not ready to experiment with our readers, poor quality articles will be either deleted or moved to forum without any prior information. So if interested to be a part of the SPiderKerala core team, leave a small description about your journey in SPK and how you lend help for the development of the site.
    Hello Biju sir,

I would like to become premium content writer of Spider Kerala. I am working in Spider Kerala since 1 year, so I have some good experience in Kerala articles with good SEO. I was working as webmaster, editor, content writer of Spider Networks as well as other websites.

I have lots of time to work for spider Kerala now. I am ready to research on each topic and can give high quality articles with good SEO. I am member in more than 500 facebook group and Google plus, so I can easily share our articles in social networks too.

So, I kindly request you too give me one chance, Give me any topics daily, if you are satisfied with my articles means then you can permanently appoint me as premium content writer. I am waiting for your response sir.

Regards,
    Santhosh Kumar.A
    Editor, NR.

I like to be premium writer in Spiderkerala.net. I am from kerala and I am aware about almost all incidents happen in this state. I am an active member of Techulator.com and I own some other websites. Since I had been written a lot of articles in techulator and sister websites I am much aware about the SEO, and key words. I think I am good in English and I can work for 4-5 hours in this website. So kindly accept my request.

Dear Biju Sir,

This is a great opportunity for the SPK members and I would like to make use of this opportunity.

I have joined this site on 21st August 2012, before that I was contributing for a sister site of SPK. Even after joining SPK I was inactive for quite sometime as my entire concentration was on the other site. But recently I started contributing to SPK as well and I feel more comfortable to be here than on the other site, as I can write about my state, about the things I have seen and felt. I will be proud if my contribution to SPK can do any good to my state and to this site.

I believe that I have good command over English and can contribute 2-3 articles a day depending upon the topic given. I have the confidence that I can generate good traffic for my articles through the social networking sites. Also I will be spreading about this great news to my friends and thus I hope to get new and more efficient contributors for SPK.

If given an opportunity, I would like to be a part of SPiderKerala core team.

Attractive scheme, no doubt. I humbly believe that I can contribute articles but I am afraid whether I can contribute two/three articles per day. I shall first try myself to ascertain whether i am capable of doing that, then I shall decide on becoming a content writer.
    Thanks to Webmaster, Biju Cheriyan

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Hello
    Thank you so much for wonderful information in Spiderkerala,

I believe that I can contribute 2 or 3 articles to Spiderkerala per day and to become the valuable member of the site. Hope support from all.

• Sign In to post your comments