You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

New to this site and excited to be here

Hai Malayalees,

I am Yasif K A hailing from Perinthalmanna in Malappuram district. I am regular member of India Study Channel, sister site of SpiderKerlala. I heard about this site a few days back and I am very much interested in this site on my first view. Now I am proud member of SpiderKerala. It feels like I am in my home. Please guide me through this site since I am new to this site? Please describe different earning programmes in this site?
    Hello Mr. Yasif,
    Hearty welcome to this family. I am more happy to note that you are from Perinthalmanna. I am also from a nearby area, Kundurkunnu about 22 km from Perinthalmanna on the way to Mannarkkad.(Of course, from Kodakkad about three km interior).However, now I am settled at Edappally, Kochi.
    I am with Spider Kerala since 2009 end.As you said I also came to this through India study channel.
    If you are familiar with India study channel, then it is almost the same with SPK. Number of categories are less here. More over the contents related to Kerala are more preferred.
    With best wishes

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

@Shankaran: Thank you sir for welcoming me into this site. Nice to see a neighbour like you here. Now I am looking forward to contribute as much as I can to SPK.

• Sign In to post your comments