You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

Announcement regarding AdSense API revenue sharing

Dear members,
    Please read an important announcement about AdSense API revenue sharing here. Members who have adsense account should update their AdSense Pub Id in the AdSense page here - Adsense

NOTE: After your submit your pub-id, make sure you login to your AdSense account and enter this site name as 'Authorized sites to show Ads'. Steps to do this are explained below:

- Go to Home Tab

- Click on 'Account Settings' link on the leftbar.

- Look for 'Access and authorization'.

- See 'Sites authorized to show ads'

- Click 'edit'

- Add this site name (spiderkerala.net) to the list and save.
    Sir, I have submitted my Adsense publisher id.
    Regards
    Shafeer

Sir, I have saved my publisher id through the link you gave. Please take necessary action.

Sir, I have saved my publisher id by going through the above given link. Kindly approve it.

Sir , I have followed the instructions and saved the Pub -id and entered this site name in authorized sites list but still no ads appearing in my articles. Sir tell me the reason.

I am sorry, I could not follow the instructions given, which is Home Tab ?Help is expected.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Sir,

I have provided the publisher id through the given link. Kindly approve it.

Regards
    Asha

sir, the "Hosted account" labeled Adsense account works in the Spider Kerala or not. Please kindly help me.

I have loaded my ad sense account on this site. This is for your information.
    Adesola Adeyeye

Sir thanks for providing this Information about google adsense.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.