You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Spider kerala change the writing persona of my life

HAPPY TO BE A PART IN SPIDER KERALA.

I am CYNTHIA from Alappuzha District Kerala.I am Laid-back,Enthusiastic,Confused
    Determined,A believer,A dreamer,Traditional,Modern,Love to dabble in the Arts. Someone who's still discovering herself while she's discovering the world around her.I am all of the above rolled into one.Standing astonished,in a crowd like a child.Teacher by Profession.

Interested in reading,thinking,writting,singing,playing chess-cricket-badminton,drama.Like the students too much.THEY are my REAL WORLD.Like to share my experience in the filed of education,folk art,importance of nature,eminent personalities i met(from field of art,science and literature) so far. Like research works.Completed two major thesis works.Any way i think spider kerala is a new beginning for me in the field of writing. I will be sharing my experience.Thank you Spider Kerala and my friend Mr.Biju, who introduced me this site.
    Welcome to this site, friend. You will have good time when you start sharing your experiences and knowledge through the columns of this site.

Almost all the topics are covered here. Good resources in the form of articles also appear here. You being a teacher can surely add to that resource group. In discussion forum also you can post your thoughts and get comments from different members.
    Start posting your contributions soon. Best wishes.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Welcome to Spider Kerala. I have just completed 1 month after joining this site. I have great interest when i write articles for this site because it has improved me a lot. I am not posting articles for earning money only. I am enjoying my free time here in Spider Kerala. So take this site as a game and go for it.
    Best of luck teacher.

• Sign In to post your comments