You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Need help - How to insert pic into my article ?

Can anyone help me? I don't know how to add photos into the article by ourself. I am now putting photos as attachments. It is some times not added by our editors. It will be very helpfull if some one could help me to solve this problem. It will be easy for our editors and comfortable for me also. Waiting for your reply. . . !
    At first you have to embed the image.Then go back to the page edit resources.There you will find image code at the end of the resources and type as align "right"/"left" as your wish.

Thank you christopher. Now i know how to embed image into my article. It was really helpful for me and made my job easier and attractive.

Now i will explain how to embed an image into the articles in detail.
    First when you submit your article click on add attachments box which is just above submit. Then you have to upload the neede picture by browsing it and submit it also. Now you will see 'embed image in article' just below your image. Click it and you will proceed to the edit page of your article. At the lower bottom of its body you will see the image code. Cut and paste it to where ever you need. Inside the bracket (just like this <>) and also to its end you can write as align='right'/'left'. Then submit your article.

Hope it is helpful.

• Sign In to post your comments