You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Back after a long break

I was not in a position to go through these sites and participate in discussions. There were different reasons. Major one was that my mind was not free since I was always worried about my mother's condition. Now she has left us for ever on 25th of July. I could sit with her, and my younger brothers too, while she breathed her last.
    She was 91 plus. But was not suffering from physical ailments. Loss of memory was there. Sometimes she could not recognise her children itself. Certain symptoms of dementia were seen. However, now she is not with us,left us leaving very rich memories. We loved our mother so much, such that we never thought she would leave us.
    I know that it is very hard to forget these things but we have to face it. Our prayer will be there for sir and family.

Welcome back to this site. I am a new member here. I just want to introduce myself to you. I am Adesola Adeyeye a new member of this great site. I am a gold member in ISC and MSP. Glad to be here at this moment to learn and principally to earn.
    Adesola Adeyeye

Happy to share my knowledge with friends like you, who have already established their capability in sister sites. I too started with ISC and is a Gold level member there.
    You are welcome to this site. Hope I can help you to understand about Kerala to some extent. Regards,

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Thank friend, it is very important to note that one can start friendship even online. Please can we be friends? Please share with me what I can do on this site and what I can actually benefit from here.
    Adesola Adeyeye

• Sign In to post your comments