You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

My adsenseaccount

on spiderkerala my account for adsense is howing as approved while i have a mail from google saying it is rejected. i have approved adsense account on atlanticindia@gmail.com. this account is showing ac no.whichis SPIDERKERALA NUMBER I believe. how can I apply my account name on SPIDERKERALA as I am unable to edit my account name. please help
    Dear urmilesh,

you have to Associate your Existing Ad sense Account with Spiderkerala, it so Simple.

Go to your Ad sense Profile Page, from that you can easily Associate your Pre-Approved Adsense Account.

Regards

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

I couldnot find in adsense profile a link to associate exsisting account. it is saying you must sendemail to google

Hi Urmilesh Kumar,

Can you specify to which mail ID Google sent your mail and which mail ID you are associating with SpiderKerala.Net ?

If you are using the disapproved adsense account in SpiderKerala.Net first remove it using the option given in this link :Adsense account manager.
    Then try to associate the approved adsense account with SpiderKerala.Net.

Regards,
    Syam.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.