You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I need topics to write on about kerala

Dear webmaster, I am new in this site and I will need topics to write as article about kerala. Please can you suggest some topics for me to write on. And it should be topics that can attract traffic within kerala and outside of kerala.
    Kerala is generally referred as 'God's own country', because of its scenic beauty. Tourists are well attracted to this small State mainly because of this natural attraction. Hence Tourism related topics can be one choice for you.
    several traditional art forms are there which are unique for Kerala, like Kathakali, Kootiyattam, Koothu, Theyyam, Ottamthullal, Kalamezhuthu pattu, etc. These are also of attraction for tourists.

Kerala's history also attracts others.In literary field also Kerala has its own contributions. In the field of Mathematics, especially in Astronomy, several works have been reported from Kerala.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

@T.M.Sankaran, thanks for your response. I will start writing on the topics you have suggested for me.
    Adesola Adeyeye

There is no lack for topics about Kerala. You can write about the top tourist places, colleges, latest malayalam movies and all. These will allow you to get high traffic. But the best topics is to write some good articles which is special and unique that very few people know about it. Thus try to develop such unique articles in SPK.

Best of luck.

Dear author,
    kindly tell me ,where do you from?.You may have to know about the traditions, culture, festivals,taste, current issues ,movies,,tourist spots,educational institutions,famous personalities in Kerala.Then you need to express through spk by writing articles and forum.You need to express your sincere opinions by responding forums published by other members.I hope you understand about topics.

Dear friend,
    Before starting to prepare articles on Kerala or related topics, it will be nice if you open the articles section here. It contains hundreds of articles related to this small state of India. Also it will help you to get a picture about this part of the world. Hence my suggestion is you start reading those articles posted by different authors in this SPK.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Thank you all. This is a great love you have showed me this day in order to post quality article on this site. I will sincerely write something good about this site and kerala as a whole.
    Adesola Adeyeye

• Sign In to post your comments