You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

I cannot able to post contents

I cannot able to post contents. the below message appeared.

Restricted Access
    You may have reached here for one of the following reasons:

* Your content posting rights were removed in a specific section you attempted to post for repeatedly violating posting guidelines in that section.
    * The section you attempted to post require special permissions. Member require special permission from us to post content in some sections.

We have very strict policies to make sure that we have high quality content posted by members with good English and appropriate knowledge.

If you think you are qualified to post content in the section, please post a request in the Forum with details about yourself, qualification and your knowledge in the specific content you like to post. Remember to mention the section you like to contribute content. We must be convinced about your ability from your forum post.

When you contact us through Forum, remember to use appropriate grammar and spelling. We will decide whether to allow you or not will be based on your message
    Hi Sam,

In which section did you receive this error message. There is no restriction to any section except the 'best tourist places in Kerala' section.

Regards,
    Syam.

HI Syam,
    I have tried for "best tourist place in kerala section.

Regards
    Sam.

Hi Sameera,

To write contents in 'Best Tourist Places in Kerala', you need to get approval from the webmaster. But before that you have to prove that you are eligible to write quality contents in there too. So it will be better to post more and more contents in resource section and business directory first. Then you can apply for the earlier one. Then only you will get permission from the webmaster and editors.

Regards
    Lijin T

Hi Sameera

Its true for you that you should be approved by webmaster. Inorder to get that approval you should prove yourself as a good poster. What Lijin had told is exactly what I want to say to you.

Prove yourself and got for the other..Ok

Regards
    Sreedeep

Hi Sameera

Even though you cant do that, you could upload pictures and video.....!
    Do it.

Regards
    Sreedeep

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.