You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Support new members

We are getting a good number of new members nowadays. But the problem is that they are not staying in spiderkerala for longer time. They need to have good support from the existing members of spiderkerala.Net

So I think it will be better if some members can contact them by messages. Tell them the means by which they can contribute and earn from this site. It will be very helpful to them. Make use of your daily free messages. If possible, it will be better if editors can contact them. I am sure this will be really helpful to our site and it will increase the popularity and contents in the site.

Regards
    Lijin T
    Hi Lijin,

Its a good suggestion but the fact is that most of the new members didn't even spent there time to check the site or validate there account. Most of them joins because someone they knew sent the invitation. Editors always support the members who are participating in SpiderKerala.Net and it will be good if existing members also support the new members through messaging system. But please don't use it for spamming or advertising other websites.

Regards,
    Syam.

Hi Syam,

I know that many of the new members joined the site from the invitation of their friends and all. If these friends can guide them, it will be the best option. Many of the new members are leaving the site because they don't know what the site is for and what to do. They don't know how to add some of their contents in the site. So if the existing members could provide them all these information, it will be great. If the the new member is someone's friend, they can contact by google chat and can clear all the doubts instantly.

Regards
    Lijin T

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.