- Category: Suggestions and Feedback
- #6917Sir, I am a new member to Spiderkerala. I have posted some thread to the forum section. That also remains as unanswered. This reduced my interest on this section. For most of the question I am trying to be a part of the discussion.
With Best Regards,
- #6922Unanswered questions are increasing because the people who are active in the forum section is very less and many others are finding time to contribute in resourse section. The other reason is the topics which are chosen. It really does matter. If the members find the topic as complicated or difficult one then they will skip them. More people have to join in spiderkerala and should contribute in forum sections of spiderkerala.
- #6929What Mr.Cijo said is right. Members do not respond to threads which are of no interest for them. I went through some recent Articles appeared in 'resource section'. Most of them are from the three topics, viz. cinema, sports and recipe. This gives a picture of the interest of majority.
Gold Member, SPK
- #6949The rate of questions not been answered is on the increase and this will particularly discourage newbies from participating actively on this site. The webmaster and the editors should do something about this quickly.