You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

New Member in Spiderkerala

Hello

I am new member of this website, Kindly I need your help about this website, how can I contribute in this website? Can you help me? Please provide full information about Google Adsense related, how can earn better google revenue from this website.
    Welcome to Spiderkerala. This is a site in which you can contribute all your informations and earn by writing articles or forums. Google adscense is provided for those who contribute well. Minimum of one payout should be done to give request for adscense revenue sharing. Currently this revenue sharing is not allowed by Google but soon there will be some improvement. In this site you can not only earn but you can also enjoy here. Best wishes and do contribute well.

Thanks Thomas on response. Please suggest me some topics for Spider Kerala,

Dear friend, you need to write about the state and city of kerala and you will earn from your contributions.
    Adesola Adeyeye

You can write any topics which has some relation with Kerala. The most traffic capturing topics are : latest cinema, autobiography of famous personality (which include actors, actress, politicians, sports players, etc.). Otherwise you can write about interesting tourism sites or food recipes of Kerala. If you have some other informations related to your nearby places that rarely others know can be very useful topic. Rare topics will definitely come on top in search engine as such informations are very rare and other sites would not have added it. Best wishes.

• Sign In to post your comments