You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

Mein Kamf Autobiography of Adolf Hitler.

two copies of German dictator Adolf Hitler's autobiography with his sign is going for auction on tomorrow.selling is through the online. These are the original copies. There are lot of authors and publication translated this in English. I am also having one translated form. Original book is in German. There was a practice for Nasi people that this book they will give to the couples those who are going to be married.
    Reading such books are very useful and we can learn many things from his life. It would be useful if you could share some of the tips or lessons that you learned after reading the book ' Mein Kamf'.

Hello,Mr. Cijo already I read the Mein Kampf book. It is the translated version of original by Jaico publication. It cosist of two volume. Written in 1924. The first volume written when Hitler was imprisoned for thirteen month. The second volume was written after he was released.

The books that I mentioned in my thread is the originals in German language. But nowadays many publications released this in English version.

For your information on thursday this book sold for $64850 in online auction.

With Best Regards,
    Subitha

• Sign In to post your comments