You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

My first article rejected

I am first to post an article in spiderkerala. My article with below link rejected .

http://www.SpiderKerala.net/resources/11421-What-is-Nanotechnology.aspx

Can you please help
    Dear member, it is a sad thing to see that your article was rejected but you know that this site lay emphasis on quality and un copied contents. My sincere advice to you is to seek the direct explanation from the webmaster about this issue. And lastly, please read through the rules guiding the posting of resources on this site.
    Adesola Adeyeye

First of all the content you write should not be copied from other sites. The content should be written in standard way with proper grammar. Use capital letters in correct places. Make best use of html. Read resources written in spiderkerala by other members and learn the way and styles of different contents which got approval.

But i think this article is rejected because it has no connection with Kerala. Write some other content which has all the above criteria. If you get the trick of writing then you will beg yourself to stop writing in spiderkerala. It will be very interesting if you have interest in writing resources. Try your best and keep contributing useful contents for SPK.

Thank you so much for your advice..

• Sign In to post your comments