You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Issue in Article Posting

Hello all, I am relatively new at Spiderkerala. In fact, I have been a member for long time but not at all active. A couple of days back, I posted two articles in the resource section. But when I looked yesterday, I was surprised to see both articles in the Forum section, one approved and the other one pending. I haven't got any alerts or anything so far and no explanation as to why this happened. Can anyone explain the reason behind this? Thank you, Shone.
    Dear Shone,
    Welcome to SpiderKerala. You are welcome to post articles related to Kerala. It would be better to post 'articles' rather than 'news' which can bring more traffic. Do participate in the forum discussion, read articles posted in SPK and practice writing for us. We encourage articles which can attract more readers. Happy posting in SPK.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Dear friend,
    Its better to contribute some valuable articles which will be useful for 'spiderkerala' in its long run. While going through your forum i noticed a great talent in you. So do concentrate on the topics that you choose. Go through the articles that other members posted. There is no shortage in topics. If you need any help regarding topics then webmasters and all other members of SPK are ready to help you. If you get a positive start in spiderkerala then you will find this as an interesting one. Hope you will bounce back well after long time. Best wishes.

Thank you for the responses...

• Sign In to post your comments