You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Introduction about myself

HAI GUYS MY NAME IS ALVIN.I AM FROM ANGAMALI.PRESENTLY DOING MY 2ND YEAR B-TECH IN CIVIL ENGINEERING.MY FAMILY CONSIST OF FATHER,MOTHER BROTHER AND A SISTER.I LIKE EARN MONEY BY DOING WORKS,WATCHING TV MATCHS etc ARE MY HOBBIES.SO EVERY ONE ENCOURAGE ME IN SPIDER KERALA.THANKS
    Hai alvin. Welcome to spiderkerala. Here you can earn and learn many interesting things related to Kerala.Hope you will do some valuable contributions here. Read all the instructions and guidlines given in the site. You can improve in you english and can gain great knowledge through spiderkerala. Best of luck.

Hi Alvin. I am very happy to see you in spiderkerala. As a beginner you can ask any doubt to me. you can spent your free time in spiderkerala.

Welcome to spiderkerala, a site where your best is appreciated. Resources discussed and posted are all about the daily occurence in kerala. You can earn on all your quality resources posted here. Please read through the site rules and regulations in order to get acquainted with the site operations.
    Adesola Adeyeye

• Sign In to post your comments