You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

A new member to spider kerala.

Hai, my name is Febin Rajan. I m coming from a middle-class industrial based family. Born and brought up in suburbs of Asia's biggest power producing capital, sonebhadra Uttar pradesh. My paternal home is in Kottayam. I happen to be interested in sports and games and have played many state and national games. I completed my schooling from St. Joseph's School, Shaktinagar. Now commencing my college studies from Mar Baselios Institute of Technology and Science, kothamangalam. My hobbies include reading novels, watching television, playing basketball, and messaging. Now coming to spider kerala , i joined it so a to contribute some valuable contents and to pour my hearts out. I came to know about this site from one of my beloved friends Cijo George Thomas who is an active member of this site.
    So now i culminate my in info hoping that all the members would help and guide me.
    I now signing out from my introduction. Farewell.
    Febin,
    Welcome to SpiderKerala. You can contribute in the resource section and also be active in the forum. More than giving cash credits for each article approved here, we would be giving special rewards for the most active members. If you wish to have a good bond with SpiderKerala, we can provide the topics to get maximum benefit from the site.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Welcome to spiderkerala. This is a famous site which contributes large number of valuable resources about Kerala. The site runs not only for the purpose of earning much but also to share some unique and interesting topics about Kerala to all people across the globe. Here you can participate in forum sections, post resources, submit questions and much more. Through this site you can even develop your vocabulary and learn many new fasinating stuffs about Kerala.

I feel proud to bring you to spiderkerala and hope you will contribute well for the popularity of the site. You can go through the articles which are posted by our members and learn how they manage to end up with such great articles having good traffic. For that you should learn the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) so that your articles will come on top while people rush through search engines. This field is now having huge competitions, so try to learn more about the manner of posting. All the guidelines are provided in our site for new members and you can disturb me at anytime to clear your doubts on spiderkerala. Best wishes.

Hi Febin, happy to see you in spiderkerala. This is a sight where you can earn revenue by posting articles. Sight also provide facility for sharing your thoughts with other members by means of forum. Hope you will became an active member in spiderkerala. As a college mate, you can ask any doubt regarding spiderkerala.

• Sign In to post your comments