You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

Adsense Earning is Live now on SPK

Dear Friends,

I have Revived my First Ad-sense Earning through Spiderkerala yester day with 21 Page Impressions,3 Clicks and a Page CTR of 14.29% My Page eCPm stood at 17.30 and have earned a Estimated Earning of 0.36 Euros.

My Earning of 0.36 Euros came from Business Directory in SPK.

Looking forward for more Contribution and Adsense Revenue.
    Today also i have got some Page impressions and hope our Spider kerala is getting little familiar among fellow kerala Peoples.

I urge all our Fellow SPK'ans to post more and More Resources with good Keywords and content.

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

Delete Attachment

Hi Saleem,

You are right. Members can get high adsense revenue from SpiderKerala.Net if they write articles related to topics like Kerala tourism, Malayalam movies, Kerala politics etc. The resource and business section can bring more adsense revenue.

Regards,
    Syam.

Hi editors,
    I have a question regarding the adsense revenue program. Infact, I have posted a question regarding it in the forum. But no one answered it yet.

The adsense revenue shown in my google adsense profile and the google adsense profile in spiderkerala differs very much. In the profile of spiderkerala it's only few decimals but in the google adsense account it's much more than that.

Why is this happening and which one is the correct one. Please clarify the doubts.

Regards
    Lijin T

Hi editors,
    I think the problem we are facing now is the 'come n go' of the new members. There are many members coming to our site, and the average registeration per day in the last week was 7. But they don't stay long in the site.

The problem is that they are not getting the money at first. If there are some good articles from the new comers give atleast some small credits, so that they will stick to the site. And advise them how to proceed through the messages and all.

Many of my friends visited the site and asking why they are not getting cash credits. I am not saying that they are writing excellent article and you are not giving credits. But I am stating here that if we could support and guide them in the proper manner, giving some credits, to their works, the number of members will shoot up.
    You can see this fact from the list of the members who left from the site. They worked energetically only in the initial time. And when they find they are not getting anything, they left the site. A small credit of even Rs.1 will make them happy and they will work better in the future.

Regards
    Lijin T

Dear Lijin,

If the resources posted by your friend are well enough to be credited, then we do it sure, but most of our new members are posting more in videos and pictures, which will not help them in the long run.

I even found some of our members who posts only Pictures and wishing to get more points against that.

It's a good think to get points but , the chances of getting the revenues will be less in that Case

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

Hi Saleem,

I am happy to see some of the articles are credited by you. These are good signs to support the new members and hope it will happen in the future.

And I hope that the posting of contents in the gallery will increase the points and will definitely lead to achieve the gold level. This will help them to access the google adsense account.

Regards
    Lijin T

Hi Lijin,

Achieving gold level is not only the criteria for getting easy approval from Google. Members will get more chances of getting approval from Google if they add valuable contents in the resource and business section.

Regards,
    Syam.

Hi Syam,

You are right. Initially I have concentrated to get more points, then only I can achieve gold level to create google adsense account. So I have do for video section.

But think is that i have not get approval from google yet. Now I am planning to do something in resource section

regards

Sameera M

Dear Sameera and Syam,

Please post more Resources with Rich Keywords, which is having a good effect in your Resource which will automatically get indexed by google.

Sameera, You are doing a Good job now and please post business posts like that to get your self powerfully equipped for adsense.

All the best Friends

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

Hi Saleem,

How long I need to wait for ad sense approval? Can You tell me any problem is there with my profile. firstly Google disapproved my application. Reason is "unacceptable site content". After that I have created another gmail id and applied for adsense and waiting for approval.But some of my friends (referrels) have got approval from google very easily. Please check it up.

regards
    Sameera

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.