You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Discuss: Who are the winning team of Fifa 2010 final

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Who are the winning team of Fifa 2010 final'.
    Hi Joshi,
    First of all, I want to tell you that you left one team, Germany. They are also doing well in this world cup.

But I think, Brazil has got more chance to get the cup. They didn't taste the loss in this tournament. And they are the only team with a group of energetic players. All the players play well for them. And the quarter match of Brazil is with Paraguay, a weaker team compared to Brazil.

Argentina has got their own limitations. You must have felt in the last match against Mexico. When that off goal was regarded as a real goal, Mexican players become frustrated and they lost the temper. Otherwise, the result won't support them. Just before that controversial goal, Mexican players were playing really well than the Argentinan's and the ball position was also differed

After the stunning win in the first match, Germany had a bitter second match. But then after they are really playing well.

And only one among Argentina and Germany will be left after tomorrow(3rd july).

Spain is the declared champions of the worldcup. Except in the first match they are shoeing it too. The way the players handles the ball are appreciable. And in most of the games, the ball was in the court of the opposition team. But they have got one problem, without Viyya the team is almost zero. But hope that he will be there for the finals.

And most of all, football is not only depended on the way players. As Marodona said it should have something with the God like the God's goal and all. Let us wait upto July 11 to know who is the luckiest.

Regards
    Lijin T

Hi Joshi,

I agree with Lijin. In my opinion Brazil has more chances to win this world cup.

Regards,
    Syam.

എന്തൊക്കെ ആയിരുന്നു...
    കക്ക, റോബിനോ, മൈകന്‍, ദുന്ഗ....
    അവസാനം "പവനായി ശവമായി"

Regards
    Lijin T

Ha ha ....

So next question will be is there a chance for a final without Argentina and Germanay. Anyway in quarter final one must go. wait and see.. so interesting.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.