You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Share your experience on Onam

Onam is a special day for all keralites and everyone will have some memories resting deep inside them when they first think about Onam. When i was young i used to wait wait and wait until Onam arrives. My friends and I always enjoyed these 10 days to its fullest and the fact which impressed me was, not a pin wide moment has washed out from our head. Its a special feeling for me when Onam reaches the shore. I am planning to make a get together with all my old friends and enjoy the day with a festive mood. I also wish to have the delicious Onam sadhya which i haven't missed one till now.

So why are you waiting for ? Hop in and share your memories down here. Entire spiderkerala eagerly waits to know more about their members and this is a fascinating opportunity to reel back to history. Best wishes.
    When i thick about Onam, a heap of memories flash through my mind. My friends and I used to do all sorts of crazy stuffs and we were a key attraction for everyone. Onam will be incomplete with athappokkalam competition, Onam games and Onam sadhya. I can't wait for this year's Onam to arrive as it may include a truck load of fun with festive mood. I do invite others also to share about this. Best wishes.

• Sign In to post your comments