You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

The Big Question – Win Cash Reward Every Day

Dear Members,
    We are yet again coming with an exciting opportunity for the members to share their thoughts about various topics related to Kerala. In the past, we used to give out interesting topics or thoughts which could be discussed and debated in our forum section. Seeing the ample issues or matters related to Kerala have to be discussed, we are coming up with active discussion every day. Titled 'The Big Question', this initiative is taken to bring more participation from the part of the members and to contribute rich resource to the reading community who are interested to know more about the happening in Kerala.

Members can post their response to the forum threads in each topic. Every day a new matter or discussion topic would be given. The Forum thread will be opened at 9 AM and closed at 9 AM next day. We would be adding a countdown clock to make sure that the responses are given on time. One member who makes maximum involvement in responding to the topic would be rewarded with Rs 25. Activating from 9th September, this reward programme is would be a inventive step from SpiderKerala.

Cash rewards for the winners would be credited at the end of the week. As it is being initiated on experiment basis, weak discussion and less participation, will make us to take back this reward programme.

Our Editors would be in charge to run this exclusive discussion/debate related to topics only on Kerala.

Rules and Regulations

As this is a public platform read by hundreds, members should follow the guidelines before contributing in Forum.
    • Members should strictly stick to the point on discussion.
    • Copied contents from other sources would be deleted and the member would be restricted from participating in the later activities of the site.
    • Do not write in ALL UPPERCASE. Write in proper language, grammar and spelling. Start each sentence and proper nouns with capital letter.
    • Personal attacks and name-calling are not allowed. Using words insulting religions political leaders or celebrities are not allowed.

So be a part of healthy discussions and win cash rewards daily.
    Its nice to have such a great opportunity for members in spiderkerala. I sincerely hope "The Big Question" would be a huge success and also invite each and every members to make this a success. I am interested to take part in this event and am waiting for the topics posted here. Thank you.

WoW! This is going to be a great opportunity for the members to take part in serious discussions and contribute their thoughts. Well Done SpiderKerala. Let it be yet another step to reach the site to more heights. I am waiting for the topics.

This is an interesting reward programme. This would increase the participation of the members and also help members to improve their writing skill. I too will be active in contributing in the forum discussions.
    Thank You
    Jeevan Mathew

This programme is a good initiative taken by SPK and it will enhance the standard of forums and also elevatr the participation of members in the site. I do hapr from the depths of my heart that this initiative will will take SPK to greater heights.

A good move to increase active participation to the site.....Well done

That's a good idea to keep members more close and let them share their thoughts. Main advantage is they can improve their writing skills such as way of expressing thoughts and all.Talks about relevant news update allows members think about it to get a fine conclusion about the topic.I gladly welcome this movement.

This is a very good opportunity provided for all the members to earn revenue. It would keep the forum section active always. I hope that i contribute a lot in these discussions and i am eagerly waiting for the topics each day.

Thank you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.