You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Should KSRTC to replace private fast passenger services?

Private fast passenger services are more in districts like Idukki, Pathanamthitta, Kollam, Kottayam, Ernakulam and Kozhikode. It's very useful for common people, we can't imagine the speed of Private fast passenger services. They were too fast and competing with ksrtc to get more passengers. The drivers of Private fast passenger services are inexperienced. Due to corruption, bus owners got the permits in ksrtc only highways.
    Use Private fast passenger services in better style. Grant permissions to the routes that have less number of bus services and enough time gap between consecutive buses. Are you familiar with this subject and then What is your opinion about this topic?
    Christopher, the topic is a good one but your views are not clear. Try editing it and frame it well, avoid grammatical mistakes. You have a great potential, try concentrating a little more and do actively take part in forum discussions. All the Best.

Thank you Febin Rajan for your valuable advice. I will try my level best and surely rectify my mistakes for my next move in SpiderKerala.

• Sign In to post your comments