You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Change in name of resort

Respected webmaster,
    I am posting this forum to inform you that once I posted a resource named 'The Mountain View Retreat- Contact details and facilities'. Recently I came to know that the name of the resort has been changed so I have changed the name as it is. So please review the articles and take necessary steps.
    Here's the link to the resource :http://www.spiderkerala.net/resources/12061-The-Mountain-View-Retreat-Munnar-Facilities-and-Contact-Details.aspx
    Your faithfully
    Allen P Biju
    Dear Allen, If one of your articles are approved by the webmaster then he will do the necessary editions needed for your particular article. The title and summary of an article is the most important part which decides the traffic. So you should not edit if any changes are brought by the authority rather try to learn how they changes the title and focus on your next article to give a relevant title.

Also note that if you make any small edition in your article after being approved then it will be again submitted for review which adds to the work of webmaster or editors. So put all these things in mind and keep on contributing well. You are doing a descent job here in spiderkerala.

• Sign In to post your comments