You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Posting in best tourist places

hii editors,

Can we able to post about tourist places outside kerala in best tourist places section of SPK. The tabs are available with other states, but we are always using kerala. Can we able to select other states of India and write regarding their tourist places. Hope you reply soon

Thanks and regards,
    Roshan
    Hi Roshan,

You can only post tourist places related to Kerala in this site as its a regional site for Kerala.

Regards,
    Syam.

Hi Roshan,

You can add info about best places to visit in the respective regional sites. That is like you can add places to visit in Tamilnadu in Tamilnaduspider, about Karnataka in Karnatakaspider etc.

Th only thing you have to do write to Tony or the concerned webmaster and get rights from them. Like me you can also post in them.

Have you been to www.yoursmartcity.com ? This is another city site. You can post only about Kochi and Ernakulam District. Only I am posting there. If you like you can start too.

You can also check out www.indiareviewchannel.com. This is about products, Business and Travel related posts. Like me you can also post in many other sister sites of Spider Technologies.
    Regards
    Latha

Hii Latha Mam

Ya, i am interested to write in other sister sites of Spider Technologies, but how can I contact Mr. Tony, Will you please provide his email address or give me the address of some other concerned webmasters. or is it enough to convey my request to syam or saleem. And again, how i satisfy them as i am not a member in the sister sites except in spiderkerala.

regards,
    Roshan

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Hi Roshan,

sorry for the delay in answering your query. Anyone can post in any of the regional sites as well as ISC and IRC.
    The only thing is that you have to register there as a member. Only posting in Best places to visit is restricted. You can post in resources and business directory first, and then get in touch with the concerned webmaster. You need not get permission from any webmaster to register in the site. If you like add me to your chat and I can show you the way.

If the webmaster likes your post he can contact Tony, get permission and give you the needed rights of access for Best places to visit. Ok? Join whichever regional site / ISC / IRC, as you wish, if I am already there I will surely help you.

Tourist places and travel section is also there at India Review Channel.

Regards
    Latha

Hii Latha Mam

thankyou for your reply. I would like to draw your kind attention that, as per you earlier message i have wrote a mail to the webmasters of spider technologies, Sanjeev sir allowed me to choose my sections to write and got special permissions in yoursmartcity.com, mpspider and punjabspider. I am grateful to you for your motivation and support giving me spider technologies. Hoping the same in the future too.

Thanking you

Regards,
    Roshan

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Hi Roshan,

Nice to hear that you have got permissions to post in some of the spider sites. You are a good writer / contributor and you can do more.
    Go ahead and do what you can. All the best

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.