You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Travel and Tourism

Do you think i am comfortable

Inventing is the part of life While in the USA it is compulsory to have separate seat with belt, here is a piece of carrying baby in two wheelers How do you like this ? Please send your comments.
    Here too in the Middle east naduvil,

Before starting the vehicles you should check the seat belt, Head rest position,Left,Right,Center mirrors and fuel and oil level, which was taught to us when we started our driving class lessons.

You know bro, we took upto 5 tests for small small mistakes while our final road test, one of my fail reason is i haven't weared the seatbelt when i stepped inside the test vehicle.

More to that we have hefty fines and immense eye of cop's on the road, where as in india do our instructers teaching us while we are learning, our cop's warning us, no nothing ?

If the cop catched you here in india, he just ask for a mere 50 Rupees, and he will let you go, but in other countries like where you and i are living the sceanrio is different.

So it's the system which has to change from the root, not the users first.

:)

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

He Ultimate aim is what you said "Together We make Spider Kerala - A Success" My idea in giving the caption was two fold - one was the way the baby was kept in the vehicle Other being the disparity in the life style and systems prevailing in different places. U will recall PM Naras. Rao was accused of taking few crores of rupees from Harshad Mehta when it jokularly said that even cops take that much money. No doubt things have to change may be only time will tell. In few states daily quota hat's way of life. Pinne Kanam

mY FRIEND sALIM, THE FIFTY RUPEE TIME IS GONE, NOW MINIMUM 100. IN 95, WHILE I WAS WORKING IN MUMBAI, I was driving my esteem from goregaon to mankhurd. a police man stopped me accusing to have jumped red signal actually i drove past while the signal was orange.I had no chane, so I gave the cop a 100 rupee bill. to my surprise, he pulled a 50 rupee note from his pocket and returned to me, saying only 50 is the rate.good samaritan

MYDEA NADUVILMADOM, iN usa, taxis accept credit card,even call girls. can you compare that to our conditions here. it will take further 20 years for the plastic money to become popular as the sredit cards are not reachable for the manual workers, casual workers and so. so. a US returnee when he returns to India, tries to offer credit card at a roadside dhaba, never detapes airline stickers from his baggage.

Hi Urmilesh That is for NRIs I am just a US returned "nadan" and I belong to "my verugal" because people see greener pastures and while some go to their "roots" others do not, Not all people use plastic money when they return to India. As you said plastic money is extensively used here.

I too accept Naduvil, not all the NRI's are using their Credit Card's like the Residing indians do.

Credit card's owed by recent day booming city life in india is Huge as we don't Expect

Refere my below given resource For more details in Credit Card:

http://spiderkerala.net/resources/3408-Choosing-Credit-Card-In-Indian-Credit-Card.aspx

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

Hi Saleem Ningal Evide Aanu ? My adsense has just been forwarded to Google and in a couple of days I should know the result Forwarded through Maharashtra Spider. Once I get the account approved, I will make Keralaspider my next by posting many entries of interest In the meantime you may like to visit my blog www.techninform.blogspot.com Coming to my roots sweet village shortly. Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.