You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

Spider spreading it's web,be alert

Roshan, sameera and lijin are striving hard to reach the number 1 position in spider web.poor prticipants like me will be drowned in this flood i am afraid
    Hi Urmilesh

It's your thinking that we are striving hard to get the first rank and you are a poor participant. If you can write good articles with some quality works in them, you will get more points and cash credits and you will be no longer a poor participant in spiderkerala.net. So, I request you to write articles like that and not these types of simple gossips, which can never help you.

Regards
    Lijin T

Hi Urmilesh,

You are one of the best forum participant in SpiderKerala.Net and one among the very few members who gives responses to resources. You can get more cash credits and points by writing some good articles related to Kerala in resource section.

Regards,
    Syam.

lijin, why you get nervous man, relax, take it easy.

for your info, i am not participating in this forum for money. in five monthe i earned 1 rupee

Urmilesh,
    You are writing mainly in forum. If you want to make money, then try resource and business section.

Regards
    Lijin T

TO SYAM, You used capitals for s(S)pider(K)erala.(N)et in your answer posted above

Hi All,
    i am a newbie to this site.
    anyhow its a nice idea to post and earn from forums.
    those who are having very good writing skills will enjoy!
    lets take it in a positive sense.

Thanks and Regards,
    MONZ

Thanks and Regards,
    MONZ

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.