You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Adsense payment

i have 20$ on my adsense account through my blog site. for releasing this money they ask for
    1 US tax registration number(similar to pancard)as for foreign payments we dont pay a tax in india either.
    2, pin number. they ship their pin number in a printed card and asking 6-8weeks for delivery
    experienced members may advise
    Hi Urmilesh Kumar,

You need to reach the minimum payout of $100 to get your payment from Google Adsense. You don't need to submit any tax information if you don't pay it.

Google will sent a PIN number to your address for confirming the address given by you. You have to enter that PIN in your adsense account to get payments.

Regards,
    Syam.

Hello Urmilesh kumar,

Whenever you earn 10$ in your Google Adsense Account, Google may send an address verification PIN to your postal Address after the end of the same month. Please verify your contact address mentioned in Google Adsense profile page. In my experience address verification PIN may reach you after take 3 - 5 weeks. It is better to wait 4 or more weeks and still not reach you can request to re-send address verification PIN. Google will send the same PIN again.

No don't bother about "US tax registration", it affects publishers in US.

If you need to know about my Google Adsense experience, I have posted two articles about Google Adsense revenue sharing program in SPK's syster site ISC.

1- My Google Adsense Successful story

2- How to Increase your Google Adsense Revenue Earnings

Regards,

Nadheera V

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.