You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

I am new in SpiderKerala.Net but

Hello Friends,

I am a new Member of SpiderKerala.Net, but I am an active member and Editor of sister site Indiastudychannel (ISC) since November 2008. Basically I am from Calicut, Malabar Region of Kerala but residing in Jeddah, K.S.A with my husband. I earned around 2000 US$ Google Adsense Revenue through ISC within 2 years. I am sure I can help new members of SPK.Net to apply for Google Adsense sharing program and increase their earnings.
    Nadheera,

I am glad to see you in SPK. We are looking forward to see your contributions here too.

Hi Nadheera,

Welcome to SpiderKerala.Net

Expecting your good contribution to SpiderKerala.Net and support to our members.
    All the best.

Regards,
    Syam.

well glad to here that so many experienced people are joining and taking their effort to grow spk
    we all will together grow up SPK a great success.

Regards,
    Rustham

Hai Nadheera Mam,
    I am extremely happy to see a successful person from ISC has joined spiderkerala. I think your experience in ISC will bring good credit and reputation to spiderkerala too.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Hai Nadheera Mam,

I am very interested in spk.net activities. I have a doubt that already i have Adsense account can i associate my account but my member level is not gold. Does the member level affect adsense revenue?

Please give your valuable guidelines.

Hello Shobu P L,

You can associate your existing Google Adsense Account in SPK.net. Existing Google Adsense association not required Gold level or any points. Click on "Manage Adsense Account" on your profile page, then add your Google Adsense Email address, PIN code and last 5 digits of your phone number.

Regards,

Nadheera V

Thanks Nadheera Mam. I completed successfully.

Regards
    shobu

thissite is a real waste of time honestly

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.