You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

Let's Make SpiderKerala.Net, The Web-Face of Kerala

Dear Members,

As I am little away from the Spiderkerala.Net due to the holy-month of ramadan, and some work pressures on last month, I am so much in a bad feeling now to see the growth of our site.

As a Pledge, from today I will start learning more about web-submissions and Search Engine Optimization of Spiderkerala.Net.

Prior to that I would like to ask all our esteem members to contribute with very good Articles in Kerala and resources about kerala as well News and latest updates about our state, Kerala - The God's Own Country.

I Wish to see our Alexa Ranking on the rise from today, and for that i am on the process of learning some new things about improving it.

Dear SPK'ites,please Join with me for this cause and make our site a Success.

SpiderKerala.Net: Web-Face of Kerala

Ranking Tracking:

Alexa Traffic Rank Rank on 15/09/2010:

Alexa Traffic Rank : 159169
    Traffic rank in India : 8758

Wish To get all the help from you members, and looking forward for all your Co-Operation to make Spider Kerala a Success.
    Hi Saleem,

Welcome back after Ramadan holidays. You are right we are slowly improving with the support of active members like you.

Hope we can become one among the top 5000 sites soon with valuable contributions from you and other members.

Together We make Spider Kerala A Success

Regards,
    Syam.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.