You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Politics in india

I would like to say some my suggessions about our political party leaders. The past history of our indian politics has very highly appreciated. but in these years we are facing different types of problem. many are looking only their own profits and they like to bring the relatives in their path. thats the good thing, But in this time they forgot the duties which has given by the democratic rules. not only that the shortage of the youth in the politics is the major problem of our indian democracy.Now remember our Honourable president mr A.P.J ABDUL KALAM words, 'only enough the two party in india'(this is the short form of his words). then only we can get the more developement in our country.
    In our India is big development country but still many are suffering to the lack of the job.for that reason many are trying to go to the another country.in this person born in india but living in other country . they wont get chances to enjoy their own country. so i hope we can overcome this problem in the coming years and our politicians will be suffering for our country.

by
    ROBY
    What you want to say then, a Party like BJP and congress will be more enough, but in our indian scenario of corrupted and un targeted political world it's not possible.

As if the developed countries are following the same said by APJ, here in india politicians are more in to money making than nation building, even people are ready to pay for votes, so it doesn't make any sense buddy

:(

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

in any party the candidates are decided by whisky, a day before party for the party members by ticket aspirant. then in the party meeting everything wil be smooth, someone propose and all support your candidature

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.