You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Regarding Business post

First of all i am thanking you for approving my business post on Moulana Hospital.
    But i think the credit and points given to it is not equivalent to effort that I put forward to compile it. But I have no bad feelings about it.You may have some criteria for awarding the points. But when i checked other posts' about hospitals i felt very bad that some posts which contain less information than mine is credited better. so I kindly request you to go through the first 4 posts regarding hospital. i think my post contain more info. But the credit given is the other way. so can you please tell me the reason for the same so that i can avoid the same mistakes in my next post

Moulana Hospital, Perintalmanna, Perintalmanna Hospitals 02 Oct 2010
    NIMS Hospital , Thiruvananthapura Hospitals 03 Aug 2010
    NIMS at Home, Thiruvanathapuram, Hospitals 03 Aug 2010
    S.H General Hospital, Green Garden, Cherthala Hospitals 15 Jul 2010
    Hello Nibil,

Your post Maulana Hospital and other two posts (NIMS hospital and NIMS at Home) should be deleted actually because it doesn't have self written description. Most of the sentences are exactly copied from there official websites. The points and cash credits of other two posts were also reduced. Regarding the third post, its moved to pending due to incomplete information (no address, phone number). Those posts without self written description will not be approved in future.

Regards,
    Syam.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.