You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Travel and Tourism

Travelling in Hill stations

How many persons like to travell in Hill stations?
    we tent to live in a place where hills are our part of live, especially our day-to commuting is between these faces of god and paths of nature.

sure i would like to take part in a journey were hills are main part of the journey

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

Where the heaven and the earth fondles, the milky white fog that gently patters, the cold that itches our body all over, I wonder if there any body on this earth with out longing for such a great feeling.....

Hill stations are a place of joy...The never ending greenery, mountains,water falls, climate and all the beautiful mornings...We are really blessed with lots of hill stations in Kerala...Munnar ,Idukki, Thenmala, Ilaveezhapoonchira, wayanad ..so much blessed

Yeah I love Hill Stations.
    They never feel bored regardless of how many times we visit them.
    My fav spot is Munnar and I have been there more than 10 times and still would like to visit it again........

MaNoJ

yeah, i like to travel through hillstations.Much of kerala's exotic appeal is centred in the highland area of the western ghats. Rising to an average height of 1520 m, the tropical forests of the ghats house rich flora and fauna. Not to speak of expansive, loamy plantations of tea, coffee, rubber and fragrant cardamom. my faverite places are in wayanad.especialy chembra peak-
    14 km west of kalpeta, at 2100 m above mean sea level, chembra is the highest Peak in wayanad and is an ideal area for trekking And
    lakkidi.

Hill stations are favoured by those who are residing in valleys or places in sea level.In sea level the climate will be extreme during summer days.So to escape from that irritating conditions all will chose to travel to hill stations.

I was working for five years in high range area of Kerala namely Wayanad.Eventhough it was possible to get transfer from there within two years I opted the place due to its pleasant climate.Now being in sea level am experiencing the chaos of different climates.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.