You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

Introducing new editor for SpiderKerala: Biju Cherian

I am happy to introduce Biju Cherian as a new editor in SpiderKerala.com. Biju Cherian is a well qualified person with Masters degree in Politics, history and sociology.

After proving his skills in IndiaStudyChannel.com, Biju has accepted the challenge of taking SpiderKerala to new heights. Please give a warm welcome for Biju to his new role.
    Hello Biju Cherian,

Congratulations.....

As Tony sir mentioned above you have proved your skills and abilities in ISC as an Editor and active member. We need your active participation and Editorship to Optimize SPK also. Need to encourage more members to post good articles in Resources section and verify all posts within a short time limit. We, members from Kerala should take the responsibility to improve the popularity and genuineness of SPK.

Regards,

Nadheera V

Hello Biju,

Congratulations on the Editorship and Welcome to Spiderkerala, Biju. I have seen you posting here before. In between you were not to be seen. Now I come to know that you were at India Study Channel.

We will all join together to make spiderkerala a great site. All the best
    Regards
    Latha

Hai :: My good wishes to Biju Cherian.. All the best with the new assignments !
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

Thank you Tony Sir for providing us with Biju sir as our new editor

Regards
    Nibil

Regards

Ibrahim N

Hi Biju Sir,
    Congratulations for the new role in spider Kerala as an Editor
    Best wishes from my side
    With Regards
    Sony

Hai Biju Cheriyan,

Accept my heartiest congratulations in this delighted occassion for being the new Editor of Spider Kerala. It is really a reward of your dedication and hard work. As a member of Kerala spider it is my first post and am expecting further suppoert from you to go up in SPK.

Thanking You
    Babu

Biju is the famous name in ISC and glad to note that he is editor of this growing site and thats the great feeling. Good hearted Biju will guide the members to glory.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.