You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Spider Kerala Guidelines

A message to all members of SpiderKerala

I am extremely happy to take the post of an Editor in spiderkerala. As spiderkerala in an active web portal which shares all updates about kerala it's really a choice of web users. As an Editor I like to share few words with the members of spiderkerala (SPK). As a regional site carrying resources related to kerala spiderkerala has become the top choice of people who are a part of kerala. Kerala is one of the first options for people in terms of socio-cultural, religious and political matters. So people who browse the internet will be so curious to know the happening in kerala.
    All the members who have joined this site are so eager to get the benefit out to which they spend the time. Now its time for the members to open up their creative minds and charge it with new ideas to make the site more productive.
    Here is an opportunity to all members to open up their mind and give their best to SPK.

What can you do at SPK

SPK is going to make some innovative changes which can be good for the members of SPK.
    • Members can post novel ideas in the betterment of this site. More points & Cash Credits will be given for better ideas.
    • Post a thread in the forum with good title for discussion. The thread should be related to kerala. Give ample explanation to your post. Points and cash credits will be given according to the merit of the post.
    • Give good response to the threads posted in SPK. Active participation in the forum can fetch more points and cash credits.
    • Post recent topics which could be discussed in the forum. It's good to post issues which are controversial or issues which has some news values.

I will be updating the forum with new posts. So bring the best in you. We together can make SPK a successful site.
    It is wonderful Mr Cherian.. Changes are always required and welcome. One more suggestion for improvement in all areas is that the response from webmster or editorial board should be more quick with a time limit say - 24 hours like particularly for News items or say Forums. After all, Keralites are not in the practice of reading yesterday's newspapers..
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

Dear Srikumar Sir,
    All your valuable suggestions are always welcome. As an active member of SPK you can give suggestions & feedback. SPK is on the track of bringing some innovative changes. I assure you that there will be prompt checking in all the sections of SPK.You are welcome to post good forum threads for discussion.With the support of a member like you,I am sure SPK will be able to reach heights.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

"The only constant in this world is change"
    Change is required for better performance. So all the members of SPK should come up with their innovative ideas for the changes required in SPK.

With Regards
    Nibil

Regards

Ibrahim N

Sir,
    As you mentioned, people are eager to know about the socio-cultural, religious and political matters of our state.But, our state is also leading in the field of education. So I request you to introduce a new section for educational purpose which includes colleges, schools, question papers and news related to all kinds of competitive exams

Regards

Ibrahim N

A small suggestion from my side to improve this site further. Hope many members hail from different districts of Kerala. Please share the current situation in their districts daily in this forum so that we can be abreast of latest info on Kerala.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.