You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Entertainment

Spiderkerala is a very good site

Dear Spider kerala,

This is very good site we can contact our village old friends. I am new to this site. Please guide me.
    Hariharan,
    Hearty welcome to SpiderKerala. You can be active in the forum discussions, posting forum threads, posting self written articles to earn cash rewards. Make use of your time and give your best to SPK.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

This is a very good, rather useful, site. It will be more useful, if every member, depending on their capacity, try to contribute more to it. This must become a site serving the interests of anybody interested on Kerala and its details.
    Perhaps, more sections will have to be started in the near future to accommodate all needs.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Hariharan thanks for becoming member of this growing site. As you said this can be to contact old friends of your natives. Now that you have become member, ask your friends and relatives to become member and share their knowledge here. Please visit this forum and contribute the current situation in the state and expect good response from members.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

I also felt this as a good site as there are more number of Keralites are participating in the different activities.So we can have a good relation between ourselves.There is a similar grouping of Malayali Bloggers where we write in Malayalam and discuss in Malayalam.Here we discuss all about Kerala , but in English.Still I love this SPK.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.