You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Verify my resource

Dear webmaster
    I had posted an article about st. Alphonsa and you verified it and put on pending due to some reasons. I had edited it and re-posted it yesterday. Please verify it soon
    http://www.spiderkerala.net/resources/3710-St-Alphonsa.aspx

regards
    thomas
    Dear Thomas,
    The article that you have posted about St. Alphonsa is good. But it should be edited properly. There are many sentences which have been directly copied from different sources. There are many websites which post the same which have been taken from a single source. But as per the rules of SPK we do not encourage copied material. Before you post any resource make it sure that no part of the article is posted anywhere. Its better to reedit the article and make it brief. We really encourage you as an active member. But be sure that that all your contribution in SPK is your sole property.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

dear webmaster
    I had re edited the article about St. Alphonsa. Actually some of the sentences were copied, but more than majority was my own sentences. Please verify it
    regards
    thomas

Thomas,
    As I have said before you cannot reproduce an article which is already posted in other sites.I have found many of the sentences that appear in so many sites with no variation in the sentence. So just go through your article properly and resubmit it.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian

dear webmaster,
    can you please specify the subtitles under which editing should be done. Hope I copied some sentences only about her life in the convent.
    regards
    thomas

Hai Thomas,

SPK strictly sticks with the policy that not allowing any copied content in any post. Before you submit any content just need to ensure that is full of your own words. It is not mentioning that you cannot check another sites or sources to get start write your content. You can search and find contents from other sources,but content in your post should in your own words.

If you feel some sentences copied from other sources, then change the sentences in your own word. Editors will approve onli your self written content.

Our Editors are very keen to recognize the contents and edit those posts which are copied.So try to Post more good quality self written post which is a valid one. Thereby you can achieve a good image in SPK.

All the very best

Thanks
    Babu

Dear webmaster,
    Thank you for your suggestions. I had re editer the article. Changes have been done in all possible case. Some new information were also included. Hope you accept it this time.
    regards
    thomas

Thomas,
    Your post have been approved now. But from next time while you post articles in SPK, make sure that it has been written in your own words.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian

dear webmaster
    thank you...
    i had posted a new article about kuttanadu..completely self written
    please verify it..
    http://www.spiderkerala.net/resources/3742-Kuttanad-A-drowning-granary-Kerala.aspx

regards
    thomas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.