You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Introduction as a New Member in SPK

Hai All,

I am very grateful to SPK Leaders to give such a good opportunity to me. As I am a new mwmber in SPK, I am very happy. Basically I am from Ernakulam district. I have completed my Chemical Engineering Diploma in 2002 and now I am working in a Petrochemical Company in KSA as a control room Operator.

I have joined 3 months back in Inda study channel and currently active in Gold level member. Though I am little bit experienced in this system, I need supports and helps from all of you.

Now I am busy checking about various sections in SPK and I would like to post quality contents in my best level, so I am requesting to editors to permit me for posting such quality contents in possible sections.

Yours hopefully,
    Babu
    Babu,
    Let me welcome you to SpiderKerala. As an active member in ISC we expect a lot from you in SPK. You can go through the SPK guidelines and bring out good posts. As in ISC, you can be active in the forum discussions, posting articles and much more. In the coming days we expect that you will be have much to contribute.Best Wishes.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.