You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Cash rewards for better suggestions

Valuable suggestions are the backbone of every successful website. SpiderKerala is looking forward to get supportive feedback from the members. You can post your suggestions and feedback here. Selected comments will be rewarded. It's only a one time contest. Do not post your comments in one or two sentence. But give a detailed description. The most commendable suggestions will be given good cash rewards and points. So open your mind and give valuable suggestions.
    This is very attractive and ideal for a good website. Thanks for the idea.
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

Hai Biju,

Good Day, This is a convenience idea to make SPK a complete one. Every member is getting opportunity to suggest their ideas. From my side I have post some suggestion in forum as a thread. Please find that.

With regards
    Babu

Webmasters, senior editors, editors and site coordinators alongwith members must make a point to visit the forum section daily and see that it is kept alive with latest happenings in the state and country. Hot topics can be discussed and solutions to the problems can be suggested.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Thanks for this posting.

I have a suggestion which if possible and acceptable may be introduced.

Why not a within 'search engine' be started for SPK, so that when a new posting is attempted on a particular topic, one can search whether the same or related posting has already come in the site.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Sankaran Sir this feature is already available on the top right this site and you can search any information about this site with some key words and that will lead to the topic.

Thanks for posting this thread.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Dear Mohan,
    Thank you very much for bringing this to my notice. Perhaps, I missed it since I had no occasion for searching anything in this site. Once again thanks.
    with warm regards
    TMSankaran

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Dear Mr Biju Cherian,
    It is modest on your side or as for that matter on the side of any web master like you to invite suggestions if any, for the improvemet of the site..
    But what I would honestly tell is that the website is 90 percent and more aptly designed and unless any major break down or mal-functioning is experienced,there is no need for any major re designing to be taken up immediately.The SPK website can boast to have come into the present format/shape after a lot of discussions and considerations,one can rightly assume.

Shelley sang,

"Heard melodies are sweet
    And those unheard sweeter".

But we have to compare the sweeter only with the sweet and when the former alone exists,there is no room for any comparison being made at all.

Please,sit back and relax for a few more months till any major and useful suggestion is made by any judicious member at a later time if at all you would like to go for any re-designing of the SPK WEBSITE.

M.D DINESH NAIR

Hello Biju sir,

I have joined this website today and loves to see a website from my native state to get a good amount of traffic and revenue. You have done a lot of work in SPK to make the website alive. I have found that resources submitting here are edited within hours and giving a good amount of cash credits.

I have some suggestions. If they are useful please accept it.

1. I have found the width of the website is very large. I don't think that we need a horizontal scroll bar. Our website does not fits in the computer screen. A reader never like to read the articles by moving horizontal scroll bar every time he reads a line. It may disturb him and leave the website. So try to make the website width to fit in a standard computer screen.

2. In forum page there are so many threads with red pins. Due to this many of the forum threads become unnoticed. A thread of resource contest about Oommen Chandy is still with a red pin. The result of the contest is already announced. Still why we need to display the contest announcement in first page of forum. So please remove the red pins from thread when they don't have any importance.

3. There is no Ask experts section here. But I saw the ask expert option in earning summary. As a person who knows ISC will not be confused because ask experts is a very good part of ISC. But a person who is new to ISC family may confused by seeing the ask expert section. So please remove the ask expert option from earning summary.

If you think that any of my suggestion is useful for the website please make necessary changes.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

I have seen some of my suggestions implemented in this website. I don't know that it happens due to my suggestion because I don't get any feedback from webmaster. Anyway it is very useful for me to use this website more effectively. Now I can read the articles written by members very easily without much effort. The rep pins of unimportant threads are also gone away, so the recent threads can get more visitors and response.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hello Nijin,
    First of all, Welcome to SPK and I wish you all the success here. What you said is very correct. I also felt the same difference. It is now easy to view SPK. The points you mentioned were under implementation for few days. Many members specified it to the webmasters early. But, they were busy with some other more important works. Now, they solved it. Any way thanks for your suggestions, it really help our SPK. I am only a member here, but I want SPK to reach higher higher. We can hope for the best to happen.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Nice to se this thread inviting suggesions from the members itself.This joint effort will definitely make the site to advance far front.I also have some suggestions.

1) The first one is the width of site itself which is already pointed here.

2) When an article posting effort is done through the respective categories it should not be asked again in resource posting page.Really it an irritation.

3) I won the MOD award on the date of joining the site.When I realised that this is a great task I felt proud.But I knew this award win only when I noticed my cash credit.Why there can be an alert posted?Or why a scroll news can be posted bearing the name of MOD of that day?

4) The FAQ section is very dry.I think it is the section a new member goes and search.But there says only about earning and others.Only an expert member can reach the desired page within some clicks (Still it need some clicks , not one!)

Hope this suggestions will be taken positively.

Hi Webmaster,

I have a suggestion. The only way to know the new posts made by members is the 'New Posts Page' where all the posts in all categories displayed at once. Although the type is there with every post, if one want to see only the resources, you have to go through the whole pages and have to search for it(If the new posts are forum responses). It may be better to filter them as like 'Forum related posts' and 'resource related posts' or some thing like that. For this, on the top of this page, we can give tabs(or links) with the headings ' Forum related', ' Resource related' and finally 'all'. When we first reached in the page,it should be 'All'. Then on clicking the respective ones, we can see the posts related to them. The tabs can extend with more categories.

Hope it's a better suggestion.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.