You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

My resouce Deleted

My resource on Indian Sports was Deleted, and Dint informed me
    Please tell me Why it was deleted...???

http://www.spiderkerala.net/resources/ViewResource.aspx?ResourceId=3719
    Raj,
    The article posted was moved to the forum section. Your comments are really appreciable.The post was really a suggestion. So it had been moved to the forum section.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

If you feel so then it is ok, actually i meant to write about negligence of authorities towards Indian sports

Raj,

You are welcome to post any articles on any sports in our resources section. If you feel appropriate categories are missing, we can add them. It does not make sense to add 100s of categories for all sports, but we can add categories for major sports.

Hello Mr Tony

I dint Asked for hundreds of spot, but only a section called "Other sports"

Raj,
    I don't want to make any comment on the language you use to post in SPK. But think before you act. Being a part of ISC SpiderKerala is a budding site. We welcome all the suggestions posted by the members. As per you request we have added two more section-Athletics & Other Sports. I more thing to add. Be polite and give respect to the person who gives an opportunity for all of us to share our knowledge & earn revenue. Being a teacher by profession,I give due respect to all the members of SPK.So as I stated before think before you act.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Hello

If my comment is Hurting somebody, I apologize

I am REALLY "SORRY". I regret my act.

Hello Raj,

Don't worry, Still no doubt, You are a good a contributor. Keep on posting quality contents, rewards will follow you.

All the very best
    Babu

Hello babu

Thanks,

We had a chat and Resolved the isssue

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.