You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Some suggestions

Dear Editor,

I have noticed lack of Some subcategories in various section. Let me take this opportunity to list them.

* It is better if we have subcategories like Testimonials, Self Introduction, AdSense Revenue Sharing and Payments in SpiderKerala.NET Categories

* It seems that we need one section like 'career guidelines' to help students to ask about higher studies and career developments.

* We can include subcategory 'Kerala Elections' in Kerala Politics Categories

* I think we don't have any feature to know about Editors and their responsible sections. If add such a feature , it will be useful.

* I suggest a change from Malayalam Movie Reviews category to a separate review section. This section should allow to review about all famous writers, Books, Films, Actors,sports men etc.

* In my idea , As keralites are very rich in literature, should be Literature section seperately. It is essential to list and describe about Famous magazines, books, Poems, Novels etc.

* Also I have noticed one thing while I was about to post in Kerala news Tracks. There are no subcategories to select under both main categories “Kerala in General & Kerala News track" in forum section. Without select a subcategory we are not able to finish posting a forum thread in above both categories. Kindly check this and do something if corrections are required

Please ignore the suggestions which are not required

Thanks
    Babu
    Dear Babu,

All your informations are well noted and been forwarded to the concerned persons.

Thanks for Letting us knowing that.

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

Babu you made certain good suggestions worth while for the benefit of all members and i must appreciate you for this post. Hope our webmaster will look into it and make inclusions accordingly.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

hai babu good suggetions and such suggeetions are benificial for active members.

Being the number 1 ranked person of the website Mr.Babu will be very much familiar with the merits and demerits of the site.So all the suggestion from him will have due importance also.I think sub categories more in some discussion forums while some lack sub categories.So a total re arrangement is required.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.