You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Mother of all the scams we have ever seen

I hope that the mother of all the scams the whole world have ever seen,
    2G spectrum scam will not be vanished from the minds of people and our polticians. If our leaders are working for the coutry responsibly and
    if they are sincere in the indebtness, the main culprit of Spectrum scam
    should be brought to the public and..........
    Yes its indeed mother of all scam. While i was replying to this post i heard that Raja's home were raided by the CBI. Even telecom officers homes were raided. Its very clear that Raja had not taken PMO office into confidence before awarding contractors without following any rules or whatsoever. He is a scape goat now.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Of course, the culprits should be brought into light. This case is a great shame to India. Not only political leaders and business magnets, but also we have the evidence of media persons, in these corruptions. If this co-operation between politicians-business men-media occures, any scams can be kept hidden. This wont be allowed and all should be punished...On the other side, our MPs are playing with this scam. About 25 days of parliament session had been completed, without its functioning. Just for the political gain, crores of revenue are being looted in this. This is the money from common men. This is the outcome of his hard work. It should not be allowed to be wasted and lootted like this...It is a big shame for we Indians

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.