You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Kochi IPL TEAM 2011

Post Resources on Kochi IPL TEAM

Suspense is over and the Board of Cricket Control of India has finally given the green signal for the Kochi IPL team to play in the fourth edition of IPL, scheduled to begin in April 2011. The Kochi IPL Team will play in the 2011 edition of the much popular T20 tournament. Here is an opportunity for the members of Spider Kerala. You can submit information related to Kochi IPL TEAM 2011 in this website to make money in part time and to earn money online.
    Hai Biju.

I joined here today only and found this site to be very interesting. I posted one resource on Kochi IPL team. Hope being my first resource it will be approved soon.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Sourav Ganguly was expected to be the part of Kochi IPL team as none of the leading teams in IPL bid for him in the IPL season 4.Kochi team will have a boost inf Sourav was in team.Unfortunately Mumbai Indians, Rajasthan Royals and Pnajab Kings opposed taking Dada in Kochi team.According to IPL bilo if any team had oppose in taking a player who hadn't bidden by any other team , he will not be able to play.Thus Sourav Ganguly had ousted mercilessly from IPL season 4.

Kochi tuskers are moulding up and their performance in the last three matches are quite impressive. Beating Mumbai at Mumbai, beating Calcutta at Edens and champions Chennai is not a silly point. Tuskers can be proud to have a very good captain in Mahela and it is his skillful movements of the field that yielded the result. His handling of the available bowling source was a treat to watch. Tuskers can still go ahead as per their plans to win all the remaining matches and ofcourse, keeping Sreesanth in the dressing room. The debutant in IPL is doing a wonderful job in the field.All the best.
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.