You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am an infant to this site. Joined today only

This is K Mohan from Hyderabad and glad to be a member of this spider site. Hope members will give me chance to raise my voice here.

K Mohan
    hai,

Sure , you can also perform in this platform. Go ahead and all the wishes for you.

Babu

Thanks Babu for your response. Its a tradition of Kerala people to welcome a guest and you have done with grace. Glad to be with you.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Hello Mohan,

Happy to welcome you on spiderkerala. We are expecting good contribution from your side. So continue your good works. best wishes

regards,
    Roshan

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Roshan thanks for responding.

Interaction is the hall mark of forum. If the memebers interact in apt manner the author gets elated and contributes more posts and threads.

Thanks Roshan for understanding the importance of this forum.

K Mohan

Mohan Sir,
    I am extremely happy to welcome you to SpiderKerala.As you have raised your voice against the socio-cultural issues through the forum in ISC I do think that your active participation in SPK will boost the site. I am so proud to bring one of my good friend in ISC to this platform. Your contribution will make this site to greater heights.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Just because of your invitation i joined this site. Actually i am member of somany spider sites. But i felt i cannot give time to this site too. After joining this today, i started contributing with lots of interest and zeal too. Hope your cooperation will guide me farther.

K Mohan

Welcome Mr Mohan. All are infants when brought in. Let us work together for some time to elevate SPK to the class of best website..
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

Yes Sreekumar from infant stage we learn step by step. And meant in that contest. With the cooperation of members like you lets come closer and take this site to greater heights.

K Mohan

I am Naveena M.S from Trivandrum. I am A Btech Graduate, now trying for MTech. I am with my husband and a child. Husband is working in a private company. I don't have more information about Spider Kerala. But I come to know that from this we can earn money. Dear friends, please help me how i can earn money through this. I think there are so many barriers to cross to reach the goal. I wish you all can help me. I am anciously waiting for your valuable advices.

Naveena if you have inclination to earn name and fame this is the correct place to do so. I think you are having good flair to write articles on your own words. Choose good topics concerning Kerala and start contributing in the resource section from today itself and see that your earnings start from day one. Try this now.

K Mohan

Thanks Mr.Mohan for responding...
    Yah, as you said...let me try to consider the topics related to Kerala.
    Stay closer by remarking my articles everytime.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.