You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Became member today, and already at silver level

Good that this site has lots of opportunity to develop and excel.

K Mohan
    It's right said mohan, wishing to see in consequent levels on recent days, do contribute more valuable resources and articles.

If you are vivid fan of any particular activity you can post abut that too, which will ultimatley resulting you in expertise in the said area.

Looking forward bro.

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

Thanks Saleem for quick and positive response. New members require such kind of soothing words from the editor and i am seeing a lots of positive outlook in this site. I am overwhelmed to become member of this site and slowly and steadily will forge ahead with cooperation of editors like you.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

How is it possible to become a silver member on joining the site itself?Mohanji you hadn't mentioned about it in your posts.For the new bees it will be helpful to describe it or giving a link to the levels in the site.

I am a new bee here. I can't see how a member reaches silver level and gold level.But being familiar in many such sites I had an idea how it may be.But a totally new comer will not have any idea and it is not told in FAQ where a new comer often goes for his doubt clearence.

On the day of joining itself i went full speed with posting and contributing to resources and also answering the polls and loading the original photo. All these factors helped me to get silver level in a single day. Its only consistency and knowledge to post many things will work wonders for you.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.