You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Restrictions

dear friends
    I am getting some error messages like can start only 7 polls in a week and can vote only 30 polls in 30 days....I think such restrictions are unnecessary and will hinder the active participation. I expect ur replays
    regards
    thomas
    Thomas,
    As per the general rule you can post only 7 polls in a week and also can't vote only for 30 polls. If there is no restriction what happens is that members will vote for all the polls available for generating more points. How easy would it be to bring more points with just few clicks. Do you think your participation depends upon the polls? You have a lot of other facilities available in SPK. We have added more categories to bring more participation from the part of the members. So use those facilities to be an all rounder in SPK.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

dear biju sir
    thank you for your response. I understood the problem. Can you please tell me how to post videos and pictures in SPK and also how to include pictures into the resources. Some more of my resources are also to be verified. I hope you do it as soon as possible
    regards
    thomas

Thomas the present rule for polls is ok and it is on the lines of ISC. If the restrictions are removed then there will be pile of of only poll related posts. Polls are just a supplement to our points earning ability. I appreciate appropriate reply by Biju to this post.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.