You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Report Issues

Google adsense

Hi editors,

I have satisfied all the 6 requirements for applying the google adsense. But still the same error (as in earlier trial) message showing that "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." Please solve this issue and help me to get a google adsense account.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameera M
    Dear Sameera,

Message well noted and forwarded to the concerned, will update you in due time.

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

That error happens sometimes. But I found from your log that you received an error saying 'Your email id is already in use'. This indicates you have already applied for AdSense. Did you receive an email from Google asking you to complete the process? Check your email and bulk mail folder. Try to login to Google AdSense website (http://google.com/adsense/) using your gmail and password.

hi Tony Sir,

First of all thank you for your kind reply. After getting the above mentioned error, I got an email from Google asking to complete process. So I have filled that application and submitted it. But After 2 days, I got a mail from Google says that "We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:

- Account information incorrect or not provided
    - Under construction"

After that I have tried for my another gmail id. No use. The same error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" .

Please help me to solve this issue.

Regards,

Sameera M

Okay, you cannot keep trying to create new ones. You are allowed to apply only once and that is done.

What you need to do is, check that email and see if there is any option given by Google. Probably Google would have given you an option to fix the problems and re submit the same application. In any case, you cannot re apply for a new account using new email id. That is against their policy.

There is nothing you need to do in SpiderKerala regarding AdSense, until get your AdSense approved by Google.

The reason mentioned by Google for not approving does not make sense, but that happens often. I have seen it a lot. All you can do is, look for options provided by Google to fix the problem (in this case, there is nothing to fix, other than telling them you fixed). If you had provided any incorrect information, make sure you correct them before you resubmit the (same) application.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.