You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Introducing myself to SpiderKerala

My name is Rishin. I am an Engineering student of Government Engineering College of Calicut. I had complete my high school studies at Mambaram English Medium School. I had completed my +2 with 80% of marks. Now I am doing my second year b-tech mechanical engineering.

my native place is at Pinarayi of Kannur district. Pinarayi is a small village which is now famous in Kerala by the popular politician Pinarayi Vijayan who reside at this place.

I am from middle family.I had a brother who is working abroad. My father is a teacher and my mother is housewife.

About Spiderkerala
    Spiderkerala is a good website which provide valuable information about Kerala. Moreover it also gives an opportunity to share our knowledge through this site. We can learn and earn with the help of this website.
    Hello Rishin,
    Greeting from SpiderKerala. This is an unique platform for sharing your knowledge and as well as earn cash credits for your efforts dome here. The success of all projects depend upon the teamwork of few individuals. Here the Webmasters/editors and all the active members are to join hand in hand to make this site reach heights. The latest news from SpiderKerala is that this month had shown a bright growth in the increase of members participation in SPK. And also there had been a growth in bringing good traffic to this site. This positive sign is really encouraging for us.Give give up your best to the site so as we can make SpiderKerala to more and more heights.So Rishin, join hands with the Webmasters & Editors as we as a team can bring more success to SpiderKerala. Best Wishes.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Rishin first of all my best compliments for having such a nice name. I warmly welcome you to this wonderful site which is full of opportunity. Many new member who joined here are excelling with good performance in a shortest period. You hail from Pinarayi and i would like to hear more from you on this village as the name itself sounds interesting.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.